Online recruitment trends: Radio Interview
Bizcommunity.com’s Biz Takeouts Marketing & Media Radio Show takes South Africa’s biggest online marketing, media and ad industry platform to the airwaves to give relevant, useful and interesting insight into all aspects of marketing in SA, Africa and beyond. Each week, the show features news, industry movers-and-shakers, current trends, upcoming events and brand activities. So listen every Thursday afternoon, 5pm-6pm, on 2OceansVibe Radio via live audio streaming or listen to or download the podcast here after the show. Guests may be either in 2OV’s Cape Town and Johannesburg studios, or may call in via Skype.
This evening’s lineup
- Show host: Bizcommunity marketing manager Warren Harding(@BizcomWazza)
- In-studio guest: Matthew Gray (@mattinsa), web and mobile technology specialist at Graylink. Graylink provides cloud-based recruitment software to corporate Africa. Its web and mobile recruiting solutions help corporate companies recruit the best talent quicker, more efficiently and for less. Gray is passionate about the growth of digital and its role in rapidly changing business processes and has been at the forefront of solutions delivery, driving recruiting process change in corporates.
- Discussion topics:
- what Graylink has been up to
- what recruiters need to know about online recruitment solutions
- the trends to expect in 2013
How to listen
Comments or questions
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: tweet @BizcomWazza or @SimoneBiz using the hashtag #biztakeouts
- Facebook: 2oceansVibe Radio